BTR 152K


The BTR-152 (also known as BTR-140) was a six-wheeled Soviet armored personnel carrier ( literally "armored transporter"), built on the chassis and drive train of a ZiS-151 utility truck. It entered service with a number of Warsaw Pact member states beginning in 1950, and formed the mainstay of Soviet motor rifle battalions until the advent of the amphibious BTR-60 series during the 1960s. Designer M Bergman BTR-152K converted into an armoured ambulance.


£5.00